Forums
May 03, 2024, 05:44 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] KoR` clan, AlbtrauM, Devilage  (Read 7066 times)

Offline Tomi

Re: KoR` clan, AlbtrauM, Devilage
« Reply #90 on: March 23, 2012, 07:46 AM »
If Devilage's speak is true, then I think he shouldn't be banned for a month. I would ban him just until he won't say sorry about that "heroin (or what) speak", that was really offensive.. (especially to MI)
« Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 07:48 AM by Tomi »

« Reply #91 on: March 23, 2012, 08:04 AM »
You know, in fact AlbtrauM played less fake games than Devilage did. ; O

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #92 on: March 23, 2012, 08:13 AM »

But Devilages games had a point.

Online Peja

« Reply #93 on: March 23, 2012, 10:53 AM »

But Devilages games had a point.

seriously why everyone keeps defending him. if he is dumb enough to break rules just because alb is making him mad,  he deserves it.

there was a reply in kor topic from darkone and i am sure the result would have been exactly the same without these games. and this excuse about getting attention, lmao he reported the games right after posting on complaints. he didnt give the mods any chance to answer.

about the month, its a very hard ban if you compare it with soldier. soldier was manipulating for stats, and much more games then alb. and after like 2 weeks he was back on track. so 1 month ban for just a couple of clanners is ok.
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline Crazy

« Reply #94 on: March 23, 2012, 12:29 PM »
I think a one month ban for albtraum is fair, to be honest I`d say it`s a very kind ban. Devilage, you did what you felt you had to do, now take the consequences like a man. You knew this would happen, stop wining like a drugaddictive idiot

« Reply #95 on: March 23, 2012, 01:24 PM »

seriously why everyone keeps defending him. if he is dumb enough to break rules just because alb is making him mad,  he deserves it.

there was a reply in kor topic from darkone and i am sure the result would have been exactly the same without these games. and this excuse about getting attention, lmao he reported the games right after posting on complaints. he didnt give the mods any chance to answer.

about the month, its a very hard ban if you compare it with soldier. soldier was manipulating for stats, and much more games then alb. and after like 2 weeks he was back on track. so 1 month ban for just a couple of clanners is ok.

i agree with peja

Why was this necessary? I understand the play in such things a noob, children, but such people? can not understand why

If you do something stands at attention, it takes the punishment with honor as a soldier. And do not cry.

« Reply #96 on: March 23, 2012, 02:45 PM »
Well good  that our MI watches over all. Scary would be chaos here

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #97 on: March 23, 2012, 07:41 PM »
@Komo,
Don't get me wrong, I do appreciate what Devilage did regarding an alias. But the 8 free wins wasn't necessary. Also forum insulting made him look worse. As much as him noticing an alias was a good thing, insulting and reporting fake games wasn't. If I had given him a pass because of alias finding, I would be encouraging people to "do whatever it takes to prove an alias".
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #98 on: March 24, 2012, 12:36 AM »
Yeah, pretty much agree with you there MI.

Offline K1NG

« Reply #99 on: March 25, 2012, 12:51 AM »

As a player, Roperz is improving, I think someday he may mature and realise how important this game/community is to him, and he will take it more seriously, him and k1ng are actually so good at BnG now, I don't see why they should avoid anyone, in my opinion the 4 best teams in BnG for clanners is me/madog, Random/darKz, barman/Mablak and Roperz/k1ng, did anyone see the games roperz and k1ng played against CF? 2 games Roperz played, and both games his skill was impressive and his attitude was impressive, I just with Roperz showed this attitude at all times, he could be one of the nicest players if he stopped being a twat.

Offline klekamp

« Reply #100 on: March 25, 2012, 02:02 AM »
WTF I've been absent for over a month and just enter your almost not go because my key was changed I do not understand what is happening.

Sorry my English because it is really bad so fails this message in Spanish and translate it with google.

Now mind I have little time to manage your clan and the clan if so name some moderators and administrators Niko clan no longer belongs to the clan and not know about aliases in my clan but the players and I kkmilo registered in your clan really exist in the I out of hand if one of them occupies a nick.

WTF he estado un ausente por mas de un mes y acabo de entrar a tus casi no entro  ya que mi clave estaba cambiada no entiendo lo que esta sucediendo.

Disculpen mi ingles porque es realmente malo así que dejare este mensaje en español y lo traducire con google.

Actual mente  no tengo mucho tiempo para administrar el clan en tus ni el clan en si  por eso nombre algunos moderadores y administradores del clan Niko ya no pertenece al clan y desconocía el tema de los alias en mi clan pero  los jugadores kkmilo y  los que he registrado en tus realmente existen en el clan se me sale de las manos si alguno ocupa un nick de ellos.

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #101 on: March 25, 2012, 03:33 AM »
/\
WTF I have been away little more than 1 month and just logged-in, I almost don't join, my password was changed don't know what is happening.

Sorry for my english because is really bad, so I'll post this message in spanish and translate with google.

Actually I don't have much time to manage the clan in TUS and the clan itself,
therefore I nominated Moderators and Admins of the clan, NikoO already left the clan and unknow this theme about alias in my clan, but the players kkmilo and others registered in TUS really exists in the clan, I don't know maybe someone use their nicks.
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

« Reply #102 on: March 26, 2012, 07:40 AM »

Offline nino

« Reply #103 on: March 26, 2012, 01:22 PM »
i guess he meant his pass was changed r3spucto :P
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #104 on: March 26, 2012, 03:05 PM »
Look my post above.   /\
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓